Sunday, May 10, 2009

New life awaiting and the old life sounds

Spm life just like speed of light, swept and flew away. Although I manage to get 11A`s for my spm examination, life is still a hardship. I am now awaiting the uni life and but also don't really want to leave the life now. In this senior 3 life, i meet a lot of different situation and learn a lot of things about life. Actually, JPA scholarship is just a kind of glamour. People is rushing to get it just to show off. Besides, this JPA isn't that fair as they are using quota system. However, life stil goes on. Now, I am waiting for yayasan sabah scholarship for degree in biotechnology to further my study at Technology Park Malaysia College. You see, life always doesn't go as what you always wish for. I actually planing to study mechanical engineering and had applied tons of uni and scholarship so that it won't eventually burden my family. Unfortunately, none of the scholarship which are good offered to me and i had turn down some offer as their terms and condition doesn't suit what i plan. I have to admit that, all the scholarship application is done by my dad and i thank him very much for that. However, my result which isn't that really good, fail to get any good offer and in addition, i am not a malay or bumi. Now, at the moment, TPM maybe suits me as it seems to be god's will. If I really got the yayasan scholarship and pursue my studies at TPM, i will be leavin at 28th of May, and it is very soon. Sad to say that, i have to leave KKMS, SO club and also my beloved home and my family.

In this very 2009, thanks to nicole for accompany me in school, surely also huilin, steph, huyiyi, sebestion, dear luilui, ruifang, sze yu, jian xin, ying tze and last but not least, yeeping, my vice president. You all have been the painter of my life, which made my life full with different colour. All my happiness, bitterness, sourness, sweetness my highest peak and my lowest point of my life, I am glad to have you all. I also happy to have tung chien n kaixin, although you two have leave school earlier to have furthur study at other place, but stil send my gratitude to you two for being in my life. I think all this is really god majesty power which put us together, and having different experiences together. Thank god for that and i always love all of you and also all my classmates and Kian Kok String Orchestra. SO club can say is my hardwork. Although I fail to maintain the quality of the performers, however i know that i had done my best. 6 years in this club, i start with a ordinary but consider exceptional because I am just only ordinary student but is the only boy in Violin section of the club. Slowly, responsiblity comes to my shoulder and 1st time in my life to organise a concert. As a leader, it wasn;t a easy job which everyone feels that it is great to be a leader and can gives order to instruct people. It actually burden me and gives me alot of pressure. Eventually some of the white hair grown since i was promoted to be the vice president of the club and also the chairperson to organise the concert. I was glad that with the members help, the concert however went well although we met lots of problem. Since so many years of hard work, now SO club can say is the richest club in the school. Hope that Ah yao can use the money wisely and benefits the members.

This month maybe is the last month for me to be in kk and also in kkms. I actually can't afford to leave my beloved club and also my "siblings" and "family". Although in the past years, i am very fierce, keep on scolding people and "lc" people. Even i was ANTI by everyone even my closest partner in class and club, but i still love the members and the club. All i do is for the benefits of the club. I really hope that when i return next time, I can see that kkms not only famous of academic studies and Concert band, but also Kian Kok Youth Orchestra or Kian Kok String Orchestra is strong and at least have a standard of a good orchestra and well dicipline. Yeeping, the future of this club now is in your hand. Hope you won't dissapoint me and hope that the members give cooperation to her. I always LOVE you all--------Ham yUE tUAN MEMBERS.

HOpe SO club will turn a new leaf as soon as possible and do something great which make me and the ex members proud.

No comments: