Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SPM........(part 3)

24 november....worst week of SPM start
BIOLOGY, my weakest science subject are examine at this day. Last few days before this exam, i had to study hard because biology.....have ALOT of stuff need to really read and memorise. Haiz, who ask my memory is so extremely lousy. Anyway, i manage to handle mainly of the question...huh......err, i think i really forgot what really took place that day.........hehe, sorry ah, cannot say much about it. But can say tat the question quite ok and not really killing me as what our teacher always give in exam..haha

25 november, Physics.....huh, no holiday in between.
for so many weeks of SPM, only this week doesn't hv holiday in between all the subjects and is for 4 days long.....so suffering..haha
I like physics, but unfortunately, this year's question quite tough lar...sob sob T.T... i also doesn't have much confident of it espacially those question in chap 9(electronic)....hehe. But luckily the paper 3 experiment, are common sense, can't be found in textbook....i finally can simply bla...haha

26 november, finally science subject all past already, but this day also killing me because it is CHINESE.....haha, sorry lar, i have to admit my chi sucks.
Huh....in the exam hall, i really crack my brain hard to do the essay.....on the answer paper, there are alot of cross out. It makes the paper very messy, i a bit worry whether the examiner can see. U know, my handwriting are like ghost writing or jawi writing..haha...(luckily the BM paper allow for jawi writing...hehe)
Why ah???my chi level is already so bad, why they stil want to give so difficult question ler???...really want me to die is it???...haiz...what to do.......just have to do it...

27 november......sweetest day for everyone in my class....
EST, the subject which have nothing to study as everything in this world can be question in the paper.......this day, we all talk the whole day........have to talk more lar, because after this very day, many people are leaving as SPM finish. Haiz, this day really happy and sad. Happy is finish SPM bt sad because friends are leaving......luckily at night, we have our class party....That party i will talk later...really many funny things to say...haha

4 december........what, still have my geography....haiz, not yet holiday
Err, this day nothing much to say lar.....because mainly the students are my schoolmates and only 4 of them are my classmates. This day just normal. But, at the end of this exam, as this day is the final day of SPM, i and chun kit(my class' genius) go to center point for show......the weird thing is we decide to do so at the last minute. Just say lets go for movie and go. So we watch "Bolt"....hehe, i do not want to talk about this movie lar....just doesn't like much. I also meet yee en(my daughter in SO club). She also watching the same movie...haha.....after that, i and chun kit went to 1b for fun by bus..huh, fun but have to leave straight away after arriving at 1b cause parents. Nevermind lar, important thing is have a fun day.

Hehe... thats what happen on the days i having my papers......
Actually in between there are even more unexpected things happen ler....have very sweet one and also bitter one......but all this things wil be precious to me now and future. As SPM ends, everybody have own decision to do. Here i want to say goodbye to all my beloved friends which leaving KKMS espacially to Tung Chien, Kee Yang, Pin Jin, Darren, Yik loong, Cheaw Lin and others. You all leaving me the furthest. U all going to west and some leaving to Aus..anyway hope u all be happy and i wil miss you all.....Hope to keep contact always with you all.......Farewell my friends.

No comments: