Thursday, December 4, 2008

A new start

Hrmm.....my 1st blog.......
2008, a year full of memories, the sweetest, the bittest and the most enjoyable memories all gether this very year......
As times flies, many of my classmates are starting to leave,
all the memories are the one which accompany me to go on of my live. Through this year, l have learn many things and espacially this SPM period.....huh???funny right, SPM should be the time everybody rush to do the best to get good result, but i meet different things and different problems which awaken me.....anyway, thank you to the one who help me very much and all my beloved friends which accompany me to colour my senior life in school.
I think my brain oledi "kaput"(rust already), at the moment have plent of things to say but just doesn't know how to express.
I think thats all for today, a good start should bring better result...hahaha........
The most important thing, be happy everyday and do not let sorrow spoit your days.

No comments: